Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I Hate: J - L

J - Jersey Shore. In all fairness I've never actually seen Jersey Shore. However, I've never seen a concentration camp either but I'm pretty sure they're both awful. One of the people on the show is named Snooki. Really. I'm not clever to make something like that up. I've been told there's an episode of Beavis and Butthead in which the boys try to create a chart tracking which of the Jersey Shore characters have hooked-up with one another. Beavis studies all the intersecting lines and deadpans "I bet if you stared at the chart long enough you could find out where gonorrhea came from."

Others: Ju-Ju Fruits, Jerome Bettis, jelly, jealousy, jingoism, jigsaw puzzles, Jack Daniels, Jumping Jack Flash (the movie, not the song), Journey, and James Joyce.



K -Kate (and Ashley) Olsen. They're both bazillionaires and celebrities but I'm not all that certain how either of these came to be.

Others: KKK, Kip Winger, KIT, and Kevin Costner.



L - Late night commercials. It's not just that they're really bad that makes me hate these commercials. No, it's that they're selling products and services that are designed to appeal to forty-five year old men living in their mother's basement. Knowing that they strategically place these commercials to reach their target audience, I hate realizing it might be me!

Others: landmines, laser shows, laundromats, leeches, limousines, line dancing, litterbugs, locusts, losing, and loud neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment