Saturday, September 5, 2009

DOG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There once was a dog named Pillow. The dog liked to ride in the car. Like most dogs don't Whenever the car door opened, pillow would go running for it and he always liked to stick his head out the window and bark on and on. Once the window was open and he stuck his head out the window he was barking away and there was a lot of cars honking.
Thay were getting annoyed with the dog. Jack thought, "thay like my dog Pillow barking" so he went driving along and... all the cars where honking. Then a police car pulled up behind him and the police pulled him over ... and said" the pepo.le are honking because they are annoyed with your dog.
"Oh I didin't know that!" "Now close your window." said the police.
" Okay" said Jake.
But when he drove off he opened the window and got some fresh air. But when he saw the police he closed it. He did not want to get a ticket. That would be bad.
But... when he closed it this time he closed it on his dogs neck and the dog yelped and barked and did more yelping. The people inside the cars were strating to wave. He thought they were being nice and he was waving back nicely. Again the police pulled him over and said "Do you know hwy there are waving at you?"
"I do not know why."
And the police said "I will tell you after I check your eyes and ears. Is that okay with you?"
"That is okay with me."
"Ok then I will. I the police will do that."
And then the police saw it and said "Oh my GOSH I SEE A BIG HOLE IN YOUR EYE!"
"My dog bites me in the eye a lot."
"I will call an ambulance right now" said the police.
"I will tell them to bring you to a hospital called We Like to Help You. You will need surger."
Well so the ambulance came to get him and the police gave him a note that said something on it. I do not know what. The ambulance came to a stop at the hospital. It brought the guy on a little bed. He had to stay there two weeks. When he got home...
he taught his dog some commands. Not fun ones.

Adultish Child (Harper - from 2nd grade)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see the eye biting part coming - what a surprising twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper,
    I realy enjoyed reading your story. Is Pellow like your dog? We are vlooking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of days.
    PaPa

    ReplyDelete