Friday, July 6, 2012

A Whole New Blog

In a few days, or maybe weeks, I'm going to begin a new blog to link to this one. The concept of this new blog will be to post one photo each day. The rules are that there can be only one photo posted (or maybe it'll be multiple photos around a central topic/theme) and the photo has to be taken that very day. I'll avoid cheesy smile-at-the-camera photos unless they hold some comedic value.

My aim is to do this each and every day for a whole year (with the exception of days I'm out hiking on the trail and have no access to technology). I'm beginning to get into the practice of carrying my camera with me. Here are a few photos from today.I love the first one. It looks like Ainsley is being air-lifted by a helicopter.




***UPDATE***
The photo blog is now up and running. A link is provided to the right among the other blogs I follow.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea! I can't wait to see what comes up. It will definitely give mea another reason to turn on the computer.

    I LOVE the skippers hat! And you didn't think you would have occasions to wear it. You with that vessel safety sticker on the windshield of the boat, your hand on the throttle... That picture should be in a boaters magazine.

    ReplyDelete