Monday, October 12, 2009

H T T T O T R M

On October 11, 2009. We HTTTOTR [Hiked To The Top of Table Rock Mountain] It was a very long hike. It took about 2 hours to hike 3.2 miles up the mountain. Table Rock is the first mountain I ever hiked that I can remember hiking. I was the one that kept on guessing wrong every time we weren't close to the top. Most of the time we weren't close until one time we where very close, It went all up hill all the suden and then we knew we were close to the tip top of the mountain.



The top of the mountain was solid rock. There was about a 3 centimeter stream running along the blackish, brownish, tan rock. When we got to the top we ate our lunches. We gazed out over the site of the smaller and the higher mountains we saw around us. It was a longer way down the hill if you went a different way than you came. So we went the way we came so we could climb up the rocks that we had climbed on the way up.


POSTED BY

HARPER Adultish Child

P.S. I can prove I went up if my dad knew how to get pictures from his phone to his computer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Harper! Not many kids would climb to the top of a mountain and feel so good about it. How do you think the water got to the stream at the very top of the mountain? Rain runoff? I can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete